Melburg Capital Ltd [Melburg] is a fully integrated real estate investment and development company investing in direct UK property across all sectors including; commercial and residential, mixed-use development, strategic land and asset backed operating businesses.
Melburg’s superior market connectivity and entrepreneurial approach coupled with a forensic, research-led investment framework enables us to benefit from pricing inefficiencies, implement close-quarter asset management initiatives and generate maximum risk-adjusted returns.
Since its inception, Melburg’s principals have invested in excess of £800m through value-add and opportunistic UK property acquisitions.
Melburg’s investment platform is designed to optimally source, manage, stabilise and dispose of UK commercial real estate throughout the cycles.
Assets that satisfy the following investment criteria are considered;
- Direct investments in underperforming and mismanaged assets with the potential for strong value appreciation
- Identifying/capitalising on emerging locations
- Achieving value through improved management, operational efficiencies and cosmetic enhancements
- Assets with substantial structural void enabling lease/tenant engineering to improve cash flow
- Portfolio acquisitions with latent break-up value
- Unlocking reversionary potential through extensive refurbishment/redevelopment/planning gain